Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spurs really rolled out the red carpet for an asswhooping last night…still seems like a fun night for the organization/fans tho :ehh:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wanna know something funny?

The Clippers were up 3-1 against Denver in the Bubble, and @Squirrel The Casual Man made this post -

The Nuggets have gone 10-1 against the Clippers since then.

:lolbron:
They’ve been 10-1 and yet the Clippers have still gone further than them since the Bubble :bryan: They haven’t sniffed the Conference Finals since the NBA left Disney World, they’ve won 1 game past the second round in 2 years.

What are we talking about here? The Warriors are so bad you’re fighting for your life to find something to tag me about in early January. You couldn’t tag me for a WEEK because they couldn’t beat Orlando, Detroit or the Suns missing their whole damn team.

They finally beat a team TRYING to lose and here you are feeling bold :pachaha:

Daps
They’ve been 10-1......
juelz-talking.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I know the Suns not out here in teal jerseys :dahell:

I just kept staring at the screen trying to figure out who was playing. This constant jersey remix is fukking up branding.

I’ll stop yelling at clouds now. Old man out :martin:
Nah you ain't the only person alot of people hate it, you can't get away with like soccer does, plus with soccer the brands stay true with the clubs colors, Nike NBA jerseys don't.

Like I always said, just do an unpated version of each teams previous uniform from back in the day.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Jokic dont have not one all-star teammate and the nuggets are contenders

@Serious what's Dame's excuse? :jbhmm:
Denver still needs one more scorer from the bench

Portland doesn't have firepower like that, you only have four players in double digits in PPG, after that the next player has 9.7 ppg