Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Idk, this team is unbelievably frustrating to watch. All they had to do was come out and play an average quarter and get game was over. When they gave up that full court pass after a made FT at the end of the 3rd I said these nikkas deserve to lose.

Bulls have to be the most remedial team in the NBA

Yeah that was awful

The turnovers too. Plus Zach and Coby didn’t even start driving in the lane till late. I’m like these guys really are dumb

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Idk, this team is unbelievably frustrating to watch. All they had to do was come out and play an average quarter and get game was over. When they gave up that full court pass after a made FT at the end of the 3rd I said these nikkas deserve to lose.

Bulls have to be the most remedial team in the NBA
They looked so good with Ball last year

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They looked so good with Ball last year
Ball is a one man fast break. He unlocked that element for the team. The kick ahead passes, the turnovers he creates, the selfless brand of basketball be plays really impacts an entire team.

The Bulls have a nice amount of open court players that are good in transition, but without Zo to push the pace they really don't make it an emphasis to run. As a result, the half court offense is what they rely on. And it's really nothing special. Luckily Zach's shot has returned recently...