Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m not asking you that I’m asking you to break down what the opposing defense would have to do to stop it.

You know what. I pulled up the highlights and starting breaking it down and then realized it’s no way you watched the game to think that first qtr output was a result of good d and hero ball from lamelo and terry.

Very first score Giannis loses lamelo and let’s him setup free for an easy 3.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Unless the Warriors can get healthy Nets will win the chip with ease this year, best jump shooting team in the league with the two best iso scorers and a good defense

Steve Nash being the worst head coach ever is the only reason they aren’t going for a threepeat right now
Nets ain’t winning the chip bro

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They do care but what can they do when Kawhi misses a ton of games, PG is injured half the time, and most of the rotation is old and washed. It's more bad roster construction than them trying to coast during the regular season

Yea, their fallacy with Kawhi is not realizing that even in a flawlessly executed load management plan ('19 Raptors) his knees were still cooked by the time they faced Milwauwkee and Golden State. Raps had to adjust on the fly and learn to play with his knees suffering high latency and DDoS attacks.

That's what LAC should be learning to do... integrate him when he's not 100%... bc he's not gonna be 100 for more than a couple weeks in the playoffs anyway. There's no stat-chasing or regular season accolades to be won for him so there's no reason for him not to play back-to-backs on a minutes restriction bare minimum.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Fl6gynjaAAI88L2