Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
There it is y’all :troll:

They still haven’t beaten anyone :troll:

It’s the same team even though they started 2-6 with Nash. They’re 23-6 under JV but I forgot they’re the same team. They’re rebounding, defending, and hitting open shots under Vaughn. Whereas with Nash they gave up the most second chance points and points in the paint :troll:
You completely left out any corresponding context of who they played over those first eight games and what state the team was in. They would've lost those games regardless of who was the coach. They would've won relatively the same amount of games after that initial stretch, regardless of who the coach was/is too.

Coaching hasn't been the root cause of their issues.

Coaching wasn't the reason why the role players came to play against the Celtics in the 1st round last season, and KD shat the bed in almost every game. Coaching wasn't the reason why Ben wasn't able to take the floor during the playoffs last season. Coaching wasn't the reason why Kyrie dragged the team through his bullshyt with his Smart Dumb Nxgga quests. Coaching wasn't the reason why KD, Harden and Kyrie couldn't make it work.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
FB-IMG-1672807708668.jpg

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
You completely left out any corresponding context of who they played over those first eight games and what state the team was in. They would've lost those games regardless of who was the coach. They would've won relatively the same amount of games after that initial stretch, regardless of who the coach was/is too.

Coaching hasn't been the root cause of their issues.

Coaching wasn't the reason why the role players came to play against the Celtics in the 1st round last season, and KD shat the bed in almost every game. Coaching wasn't the reason why Ben wasn't able to take the floor during the playoffs last season. Coaching wasn't the reason why Kyrie dragged the team through his bullshyt with his Smart Dumb Nxgga quests. Coaching wasn't the reason why KD, Harden and Kyrie couldn't make it work.
Let me guess you conviently left out health issues to push your anti Kyrie and KD agenda :lolbron:

Nothing you said was factual other than the smart dumb quest from last year and Ben not being able to take the court. The rest was Nets hate babble. KD got mugged all series and still kept the games within striking distance against Boston. Nets lack of size did them in but I’ll let you cook. Don’t bother replying bc you’re just gonna post something disingenuous and I’ll just ignore it :mjlol:

Daps
Let me guess you conviently left out health issues to push your anti Kyrie and KD agenda :lolbron:
You're only further proving my point.

After I tell you coaching is/was not the root cause of the Nets' problems, why would you state I "conveniently left out health issues"? Whatever health issues the Nets had has nothing to do with coaching. Why would I conveniently leave out something that proves my point?
Nothing you said was factual other than the smart dumb quest from last year and Ben not being able to take the court. The rest was Nets hate babble. KD got mugged all series and still kept the games within striking distance against Boston. Nets lack of size did them in but I’ll let you cook. Don’t bother replying bc you’re just gonna post something disingenuous and I’ll just ignore it :mjlol:
Again, you're further proving my point.

Here you state the "Nets lack of size did them in" - again, something that has virtually nothing to do with coaching, certainly not in this context.

Everything I was said was factual.

Since you already agree with half of the points I listed, let's look at the remaining two: KD shat the bed, there's no two ways about it; I don't care for whatever your fandom obstructs you from seeing. He was terrible down the stretch of almost every game and turned the ball over 5 times per game and shot 42 eFG% throughout that series, which to put into perspective, the league-average efficiency mark was 53 eFG% last season (Steph shot 59 eFG% against the Celtics). That's how terrible he was. He really couldn't have played any worse. It was one of the worst playoff performances from a superstar in recent memory. That wasn't on the coaching -- that was on him. KD, Kyrie and Harden couldn't make it work, that is factual too. And that had little to do with coaching. That experiment was doomed from the start, and no coach in existence could've rectified that situation.

This is why I stress the point that whatever path this iteration of the Nets go down, they were destined to head down no matter who the coach was/is.