Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

The season was always over for me after they failed to get KD. CP3 declined the day he turned 37. Choking against the Bucks and Mavs in back to back playoffs showed this core wasn't good enough. Ayton is a good center but he's not the max player he was paid to be. If the team doesn't trade for another star, it will be a 1st or 2nd round exit.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Grizz need another 3-D guy to compliment Bane, or somebody like a 'Jordan Clarkson' type who can create his own shot and drop 20+ off the bench.

Switching & guarding the 3-point line remains an issue :francis:
Good luck finding one of those 3-D guys as other teams are looking for them as well. Fortunately for them though, they have the assets to get them that other teams don't.

They should be in the mix if/when Toronto puts OG on the trade market, although they'd probably have to give up Banes to do it.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The season was always over for me after they failed to get KD. CP3 declined the day he turned 37. Choking against the Bucks and Mavs in back to back playoffs showed this core wasn't good enough. Ayton is a good center but he's not the max player he was paid to be. If the team doesn't trade for another star, it will be a 1st or 2nd round exit.
Talk about it. May be a lower seed the way things are going. It’s time to rebuild.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

The Suns were on borrowed time when James Jones passed on Tyrese Haliburton.