That play right there is exactly why Poole got punched in the face
Klay gon do it himself if his 50pt effort turns into an L at home

slap-powder.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it works perfectly on my ipad…I wish I had bought it thru amazon tho so I could watch it on my TV…using it the app on xbox, PS5 or directly from my TV has been trash tho
I’m watching it on my firetv but I initially bought it via apple. Starts every game from the beginning doesn’t let me go straight live smh

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I got it through Spectrum. The app on Roku was fukking up earlier in the year on me when trying to stream games. It was only offering streams in foreign languages or kept taking me back to the login screen. Same with the website login. Between traveling and football I haven't been watching as much so far this year so hopefully they've fixed it by now.
I strongly recommend anyone buying League Pass to get it through Amazon. Video quality is great and I never have issues with freezing on any device.

$15 a month and you can cancel anytime.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m watching it on my firetv but I initially bought it via apple. Starts every game from the beginning doesn’t let me go straight live smh

ya I think me and you talked about it before bcuz I had major issues trying to watch it on my TV when the season started…I even had to use the amazon 1 week trial temporarily to watch games which worked flawlessly…I bought my subscription thru 2k23 tho so I had to stick with it…eventually just settled for watching it on the ipad

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I strongly recommend anyone buying League Pass to get it through Amazon. Video quality is great and I never have issues with freezing on any device.

$15 a month and you can cancel anytime.
I just like having the ability to DVR multiple games at once and being able to pause on commercial to switch to another game and then come right back and pick up right where I left off. With streaming that didn't seem as easy to do.