Spurs playing great so far.
jim.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
LaMelo is not a winning player. This guy's a good stats on a bad team All-Star. Dude just plays like it's an AAU game.
he's having a shyt game but like.... he's literally the only person on the entire team that you actually have to guard off the dribble lol. and he's supposed to set up all these bozos at the same time. and he's convinced he's gotta force everything because he hasn't finished even a dozen games this year.

again, plumlee can't be your second best player. lavar would be right to tell lamelo to sit and take HGH until next year

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
he's having a shyt game but like.... he's literally the only person on the entire team that you actually have to guard off the dribble lol. and he's supposed to set up all these bozos at the same time. and he's convinced he's gotta force everything because he hasn't finished even a dozen games this year.

again, plumlee can't be your second best player. lavar would be right to tell lamelo to sit and take HGH until next year
I know Charlotte isn't the best situation but he has a lot of bad habits and traits that I'm not convinced would change if he was on a better team. If you could put Lonzo's IQ in LaMelo or LaMelo's heart/health in Lonzo, you'd have an awesome player.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know Charlotte isn't the best situation but he has a lot of bad habits and traits that I'm not convinced would change if he was on a better team. If you could put Lonzo's IQ in LaMelo or LaMelo's heart/health in Lonzo, you'd have an awesome player.
look at the last game - literally 60+% of our offense came from a lamelo bucket or assist. and that's not counting the blown layups, goofy turnovers, braindead IQ or straight up flabbiness emanating from hayward (WOAT year)/rozier (washed)/pj (Renner). i still think he's played more road games than home games this season too. im not shocked he's trying too hard when its lebron's first time in town since like 2018 or something

dude ain't even 22 and he rushed back to help vets who should be helping him.

and for all the 'can't win' shyt, theres a *very* clear picture of this team with and without lamelo before this year lol

Daps
Right after you tell us how Porzingis was better than Embiid and Giannis :mjpls:
Is that right, Mr. Haliburton is a shorter version of K-Mart?
Is that right, Mr. The Warriors should've traded Draymond in 2015?
Is that right, Mr. The Warriors won't win a title with KD?
Is that right, Mr. The Warriors won't win another title after 2019?
Is that right, Mr. Wiseman will be a superstar?
Is that right, Mr. Eric Paschall will be an All-Star and replace Draymond?
Is that right, Mr. Jaylen Brown's ceiling is Jae Crowder?
Is that right, Mr. MPJ is better than Jokic?
Is that right, Mr. Luka will be a bust?
Is that right, Mr. Trae will be the best player in the league?
Is that right, Mr. Kawhi won't ever be a #1 option?
Is that right, Mr. Melo would've won three titles with the Spurs in place of Kawhi?
Is that right, Mr. Dennis Smith Jr. is a franchise player?
Is that right, Mr. Bron will be exposed after 2015?
Is that right, Mr. Middleton would've won three titles with the Spurs in place of Kawhi?

:lolbron: