Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Lue sat Kawhi way too long; he was cold as ice at the end.

Ty tinkered like this in 2020-2021 regular season but he's starting to try my patience with these experimental lineups. Man just throw PG and Kawhi out there with Mann, Powell and Covington/Zu. I don't wanna see small ass Reggie forced to defend a 7'0 center in the post :scust:

Daps
- Lue ain't coaching shyt
- Haliburton aka Shorter Version of K-Mart taking over in the 4th.

@Squirrel from Meteor Man

How many more Ls are you going to take in 2022? Lucky for you the year's about to end. Unfortunately, I don't see nothing changing in the new year for you - more Ls to come.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I dont like Trae next to Ant if he dont wanna do shyt off ball
ant does his work all over the place and i think he got more bass in his voice than anyone in atlanta tbh. he's not gonna spend games left out like most of the atl guys do

but its really more about rudy - he ain't going nowhere. he's still an overhyped defender in the sense that he requires a proper setup to be as impactful as other repped defenders imo, but he's exactly the guy you need if you're trying to win games with trae

kat and dejounte ain't a bad combo at all. and there's plenty of other guys in atlanta that could work around those two as a core too