Warriors winning without Steph instead of going on a 20 game losing streak

SeVyZ3B.gif
My idea to trade Steph for pieces doesn't seem so outlandish anymore :obama:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Honestly, the majority of the league and their big 3 is brittle and not just the LAC and Bucks. You're going to be hard pressed to find a Big 3 that is able to be on the court together over an 82 game season. Get to the playoffs and they'll be fine as the only real threat to them is the Celtics as Cleveland isn't ready yet with a hole at the 3 and lack of wing defenders/

What’s your honest assessment on BK and PHI in that regard?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What’s your honest assessment on BK and PHI in that regard?
I think Philly's biggest issue outside of Embiid's health is the fact that Harden isn't an elite level scorer anymore (even with his playmaking) and I don't think that Maxey is ready yet to step up and be the #2 guy and Harris a #4 getting paid like he's a #1 guy. Not to mention, I don't trust Doc in the postseason until he proves again otherwise.

In the case of Brooklyn, people don't talk about it, but that TJ Warren signing was a lowkey underrated move as he get can get them buckets off the bench as long as you're willing to deal with his sketchy health. That Tsai/Kyrie situation was the best thing that happened to that team as now Kyrie has kept quiet and now they can focus on the game without the distractions. They could use another big though to combat what the other contenders in the East have and they can't have Simmons at PG in the playoffs or they will run into the same problems that Philly did.

Daps

Stacey doing too much with the biscuit and Fanta shyt, but he's right - some team and a guy from the end of the bench need to sacrifice themselves to stop this white boy's bullshyt. He's gonna keep doing this until someone teaches him a lesson that he won't forget anytime soon.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Watching the Bulls game last night you can see why Lavine might not be happy in his role anymore. He’s completely diminished in their offense. It ain’t like your turn-my turn thing with him and Demar….it’s a Demar’s turn and Zach sits in the corner thing. In that 4th Q and overtime Zach went 5 straight trips without even touching the ball. That’s crazy.…this dude is an allstar. But he looks like a role player. And I get that Demar is a much better player but him and Zach don’t maximize eachother on the court and Zach can’t be happy in that role.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching the Bulls game last night you can see why Lavine might not be happy in his role anymore. He’s completely diminished in their offense. It ain’t like your turn-my turn thing with him and Demar….it’s a Demar’s turn and Zach sits in the corner thing. In that 4th Q and overtime Zach went 5 straight trips without even touching the ball. That’s crazy.…this dude is an allstar. But he looks like a role player. And I get that Demar is a much better player but him and Zach don’t maximize eachother on the court and Zach can’t be happy in that role.
I also think there's some underlying shyt going on with Zach and Billy. After Zach's shytted on some of his moves publicly this season, Donovan seems to have double downed with running everything in late game situations through DeMar. :laugh:

But you're right, the offense could be a lot more dynamic than how it is now. Zach plays reactionary within this offense. "I haven't gotten a shot in the last 4 possessions, let me get one now". It's a lot of that going on with him this year

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
He also has a degenerative knee/leg injury and lost any sort of his explosiveness at the rim. And no semblance of his first step. Both which were his bread and butter on offense.