Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
They got a lob out of the two man Harden and Embiid game. Then Embiid thought he was MJ in flight school and decided not to pass the rest of the night. I’m pissed…give the ball to Harden and run the two man game.

Embiid trying to play hero ball...I mean the nikka almost dropped 50 and this wasnt even a great game for him, but Harden gotta run the offense. this was ugly

I peeped Tobias had an open 3 and he dribbled out of it lol

I think im more annoyed with the turnovers

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Embiid trying to play hero ball...I mean the nikka almost dropped 50 and this wasnt even a great game for him, but Harden gotta run the offense. this was ugly

Embiid got tired. I think Wes Unseld had the right idea. Let Jo get 50 and attempt to guard the perimeter with the rotations and later the zone

This bamma Tobias was sellin tho :mjlol:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

I need Doc to tell him if he isn’t at the elbow or nail during the last two minutes of a game he better be setting a screen. Nothing else

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They seem obsessed with moving Collins more than anything
Still surprises me nobody has dealt for him. Is Atlanta asking for the moon? His contract isn't crazy and he's sacrificed a lot to fit in there.

I'd love to have him on the Lakers. He's really talented and only 25.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Still surprises me nobody has dealt for him. Is Atlanta asking for the moon? His contract isn't crazy and he's sacrificed a lot to fit in there.

I'd love to have him on the Lakers. He's really talented and only 25.
ATL wants an asset in return

But he’s got 3 years and $75M+ on his deal after this year. He’s best playing with a PG who can table set for him. He isn’t creating on his own and that price tag is scaring teams.