Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
We need Suns-Pelicans II in May

This is one good thing about the play-in. Because even though both would've been a 1st round exit, the Pelicans needed that playoff run way more than the Clippers did.

Suns would be lucky to make it to play the Pelicans in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if the Suns fall into Play-In territory.

I don't see the Suns front office making any major moves until the team is officially sold. Sarver probably doesn't want to be on the hook to pay a luxury tax bill if the sale is somehow delayed.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
He a clown ass nxgga.

His Napoleon complex ass only causes a scene to deflect from the fact he ducked a bet we had, disappeared until the coast was clear, and then played it off like nothing happened. He can fool the rest of y'all as long as he knows that I know what's really going on.

:manny:

You kinda do the same thing tho.

You leave for months and then come back like nothing happened.

Spade a spade

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suns would be lucky to make it to play the Pelicans in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if the Suns fall into Play-In territory.

I don't see the Suns front office making any major moves until the team is officially sold. Sarver probably doesn't want to be on the hook to pay a luxury tax bill if the sale is somehow delayed.

I'll be shocked if they don't make the playoffs outright. But how far they go really depends on the matchups.

They'd be play the Kings if the playoffs had started today, that's a series they'd be favored in

Daps
You kinda do the same thing tho.

You leave for months and then come back like nothing happened.

Spade a spade
Not even remotely the same thing. I stop posting for periods every year, especially around the summer. I stopped posting shortly after the Warriors won the championship this past season. That's different to having a bet with someone and disappearing on it.

I don't even know why you'd compare the two.

You can get off my dikk now.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Not even remotely the same thing. I stop posting for periods every year, especially around the summer. I stopped posting shortly after the Warriors won the championship this past season. That's different to having a bet with someone and disappearing on it.

I don't even know why you'd compare the two.

You can get off my dikk now.

But it always seem you leave when you're wrong.

I have no issue with you and I'm not gay so I'm not on your dikk.

Just stating what I and others have seen

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I'll be shocked if they don't make the playoffs outright. But how far they go really depends on the matchups.

They'd be play the Kings if the playoffs had started today, that's a series they'd be favored in

Its going to depend on if the starters can remain healthy. CP3 has missed almost a month and just returned. Cam Johnson is recovering from a torn right meniscus and now Booker is having hamstring issues again.