Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Once again; Zion Williamson is the single best player in basketball

Absolutely no one can match his skillset paired with his efficiency and he has his team #1 with his 2nd and 3rd option in and out of the lineup

Not to mention his counting stats would be even better if he forced more shots and held the ball more

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
CJ can't get by anybody.
shyt be having me thinking that Willie is more pro Bi than pro Zion. Z didn't touch the ball in the first 6 minutes cause CJ was running the offense, and doing it awfully. It's usually the same story when BI is out there, and that shyt will be a problem when BI comes back. With how Z runs the offense, BI would never be a stand in a corner designation, Zion doesn't hold the ball AT ALL.

BI needs to be a CLEAR #2 with no questions asked, you not about to get multiple 20+ games from Trey with BI as a #1 option. You not about to get a damn near 40 from Jose with BI as the #1 option.

Willie better wake tf up man, he can fukk over this team enforcing a BI needs this many touches type offense. BI can get 20-23 in a Zion led offense, that's how this team wins a ring THOS YEAR, unless Willie fukks it up smh.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
shyt be having me thinking that Willie is more pro Bi than pro Zion. Z didn't touch the ball in the first 6 minutes cause CJ was running the offense, and doing it awfully. It's usually the same story when BI is out there, and that shyt will be a problem when BI comes back. With how Z runs the offense, BI would never be a stand in a corner designation, Zion doesn't hold the ball AT ALL.

BI needs to be a CLEAR #2 with no questions asked, you not about to get multiple 20+ games from Trey with BI as a #1 option. You not about to get a damn near 40 from Jose with BI as the #1 option.

Willie better wake tf up man, he can fukk over this team enforcing a BI needs this many touches type offense. BI can get 20-23 in a Zion led offense, that's how this team wins a ring THOS YEAR, unless Willie fukks it up smh.
I don’t know if Willie has the bark to tell BI and CJ to gtfo of Zion’s way and let the team flourish but as you said if they want to even get close to a championship he has to put his foot down; how this season ends for new orleans will tell us if hes this teams Doug Collins or Phil Jackson

Daps

Absolutely no one can match his skillset paired with his efficiency and he has his team #1 with his 2nd and 3rd option in and out of the lineup

Not to mention his counting stats would be even better if he forced more shots and held the ball more

If he was officiated half as leniently as these little scrubby guards traveling around picking up their dribbles and snapping their heads back on every drive he'd be averaging 32+ in his sleep

Defenses do nothing but bear hug and clothesline him all game. It STILL not enough to stop his ass though :wow: :demonic:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

He’s getting there. Definitely starting to reach his potential. If he starts grabbing 10+ rebounds a game, he’s definitely top 5 IMO.

Giannis still #1 for me. He’s at something like 36/10/6 over the past 10 games.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bradley Beal is literally always hurt. Wizards gave that guy all that $$ and they won’t ever finish above .500 you hate to see it :beli:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I don’t know if Willie has the bark to tell BI and CJ to gtfo of Zion’s way and let the team flourish but as you said if they want to even get close to a championship he has to put his foot down; how this season ends for new orleans will tell us if hes this teams Doug Collins or Phil Jackson
The thing that has rubbed me the wrong way this season and last season, Willie says over and over again in interviews that BI is the teams leader and BI is the best player on the team. That shyt is straight false and damn near dikk rider status. No hate on BI but it seemed since last season Willie has forced that opinion on the media. In games he coaches that way also, which would be a huge fukkin mistake once BI gets back in the rotation.

I really hope dawg doesn't fukk this shyt up due to his love for BI, cause then D Griff would have to pull dawg to the side and tell his ass to run shyt thru Z. Willie a Detroit nikka, I can't support bro taking orders from a mfer like D Griff lol