Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
When the Bulls have this inevitable fire sale, the worst part about it is knowing that they'll be starting fresh with an aimless coach that sucks at developing young players. Can't even look forward to resetting because of that.

These Ls aren't even triggering for me, but when I saw the report that Donovan was extended before the season started I cringed. I can't believe this shyt brehs.

:mjcry:
Basketball Gods overcharging y’all for the 90s.

:mjgrin:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the Bulls have this inevitable fire sale, the worst part about it is knowing that they'll be starting fresh with an aimless coach that sucks at developing young players. Can't even look forward to resetting because of that.

These Ls aren't even triggering for me, but when I saw the report that Donovan was extended before the season started I cringed. I can't believe this shyt brehs.

:mjcry:
Wasn’t last season the year y’all decided to go all in? It’s over already?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The only real starters on that roster are Wood and Dinwiddie and even I think they're both actually better off coming off the bench.

Dudes don't want to admit that though because it'll make Luka look better. DFS only looks good when he is hitting open shots, outside of that, he is PJ Tucker status. THJ has been straight ass. Bullock is the same as DFS. Kleber/Powell are G-Leaguers.

Josh Green actually needs minutes.
gonna take a GM 2-3 years to unfukk that roster

Luka gonna leave anyway :mjlol:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes don't want to admit that though because it'll make Luka look better. DFS only looks good when he is hitting open shots, outside of that, he is PJ Tucker status. THJ has been straight ass. Bullock is the same as DFS. Kleber/Powell are G-Leaguers.

Josh Green actually needs minutes.

Luka gonna leave anyway :mjlol:

@dtownreppin214

This man is telling the truth about Chicken Fixins.