Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Sucks for Minnesota as he was their best floor spacer and playmaker, but I’m sure they’re thankful that it wasn’t worse.

Ant can blame Rudy all he wants, but he’s yet to make the leap with his scoring and passing ability like a lot of us expected.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Hornets fans. School me on the specifics of this Miles Bridges situation. If the Hornets pulled the qualifying offer from Bridges then why is he not unrestricted? And if they still have his rights why is he not required to report and get his suspension over with. They ok with him just sitting the entire year and walking in the off season?

The fukk is their plan over there..

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Sucks for Minnesota as he was their best floor spacer and playmaker, but I’m sure they’re thankful that it wasn’t worse.

Ant can blame Rudy all he wants, but he’s yet to make the leap with his scoring and passing ability like a lot of us expected.

Everyone on Minnesota sucks this year. Gobert doesn't look anywhere near a DPOY candidate, and his rim protection looks like fools gold right now.

Towns J was broken before the injury, and his defense hasn't improved.

Ant just looks the same, and you don't want that if you wanted to do more than the play-in.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Everyone on Minnesota sucks this year. Gobert doesn't look anywhere near a DPOY candidate, and his rim protection looks like fools gold right now.

Towns J was broken before the injury, and his defense hasn't improved.

Ant just looks the same, and you don't want that if you wanted to do more than the play-in.
It seems like they rushed to make that move in preparation for Ant’s upcoming max extension with no plan or idea how they were going to make the fit work.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Yea i for one thought Minny would be very good in a "better than their record indicates" type of way; that the West would be too stacked for any significant improvements in their win total but they'd be a tough team with budding star power.

However, my projection was based on Ant taking a major leap this year and becoming that guy, which simply hasn't happened. Like someone mentioned, it feels like all of them have regressed and individual accountability needs to be had.