Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
“DeMarcus called me a month ago and he said, ‘Why am I not in the NBA?’ " Myers told Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson on the "All The Smoke" podcast earlier this week. "And I said, ‘You want that answer? … Because people are afraid of how you’re going to act.’ And he’s like ‘Why?’ And I said, ‘Well whatever the reason is, it’s here now.’

Cold world:wow:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Ben has been playing some pretty good basketball of late :ehh:

I like to see it. He's a really good player underneath it all

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It is not that clear and obvious. Kerr is doing some tough rookie stuff to them. It’s no reason to have some of these gleague talent playing in front of those dudes like Anthony Lamb. And maybe Moody should be getting them developmental in front of of that white guard from the Bucks…that warriors culture must be a real thing because those are lottery picks that have a reason to be down about their minutes but they stay content and ready. Yeah They have 5 year but a guy like Kuminga who has some of the best per 36 in the league should be contributing more minutes. But the warriors have a good track record with this type of thing so it’s not much that can be said