Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He playing for the MVP voters at this point. time to accept we the #3 seed and start resting starters. We got Denver and Milwaukee next week too

Dont even know when Harden coming back :snoop:

ya I was just thinking about this earlier…it feels/seems like the previous 2 seasons ended with embiid in the MVP race at the end…and he ends up playing more than they need him to which results in him getting worn out and in some cases injured (he still played tho if I remember) heading into the playoffs

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

:mjcry: nasty
ya I was just thinking about this earlier…it feels/seems like the previous 2 seasons ended with embiid in the MVP race at the end…and he ends up playing more than they need him to which results in him getting worn out and in some cases injured (he still played tho if I remember) heading into the playoffs

he was told that missing games is what disqualified him from winning MVP...so now he's going balls deep (pause) in these matchups.

he still got foot issues and now been playin through a calf strain. Playing this tough stretch without Harden is not making it easier.

I just want a healthy playoff run man :to:

Daps
he was told that missing games is what disqualified him from winning MVP...so now he's going balls deep (pause) in these matchups.

he still got foot issues and now been playin through a calf strain. Playing this tough stretch without Harden is not making it easier.

I just want a healthy playoff run man :to:
Looks like all that MVP campaigning is gonna shoot y'all in the foot.

:picard: