Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
They calling a win over Embiid the best win of the season...with no Harden or McDaniels :wow:

Say he's MVP without saying he MVP brehs
We say that after every win.
:lolbron:

But Jojo can have that trophy. I ain't gon hold u.
:hubie:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
All jokes aside -

Embiid and Jokic are playing some of the best basketball we've seen from bigs for a long damn time. All-time dominant play in their own way. Who said the big man was extinct?!
Bucks v Nuggets tonight, run up on a nicca and we gone see!!!

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
That’s scary for their postseason hopes tho …that whole team just dies without those two

Those non-Embiid minutes were embarrassing… part of it is what myself and others have said about Maxey: he’s more a beneficiary of the gravity Harden and Embiid provide… bc he can’t really create off the dribble nor play make at an elite level.

And so bc of that, you can’t then sit Tobias to start the 4th, at the same time that you’re also sitting Embiid, while having no Harden.

The whole Tobias having 20 points in 2.5 quarters but finishing the game with 22, is a puzzle Doc needed to solve 30-something games ago.

We gonna live and die by Harden in the postseason:francis:

That was scary for me to even type

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Those non-Embiid minutes were embarrassing… part of it is what myself and others have said about Maxey: he’s more a beneficiary of the gravity Harden and Embiid provide… bc he can’t really create off the dribble nor play make at an elite level.

And so bc of that, you can’t then sit Tobias to start the 4th, at the same time that you’re also sitting Embiid, while having no Harden.

The whole Tobias having 20 points in 2.5 quarters but finishing the game with 22, is a puzzle Doc needed to solve 30-something games ago.
That should have been solved years ago as that’s always been the issue with Tobias Harris.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There's a chance the playoff drought officially ends tonight!
:mjcry:

damn…how long has it been?

good luck!

y’all should be fine tho whether y’all clinch a spot tonight or not…the real question is how far will y’all go…the kings, warriors, lakers, and suns are the “only” teams I’m really interested in the west…oh and the pels if zion returns…damn actually that’s a lot of teams…it looks like I’ll be paying attention to the west more than I will the east during these playoffs lol

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
damn…how long has it been?

good luck!

y’all should be fine tho whether y’all clinch a spot tonight or not
16 seasons. 2005-2006 season was the last time the Sacramento Kings made the playoffs. This is also the 1st time since the 2005-2006 season the Kings will have at least 40 wins and a winning record. Kings can also win the Pacific Division for the first time since the 2002-2003 season. Nobody can tell me a thing about bad basketball or bad basketball teams!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
16 seasons. 2005-2006 season was the last time the Sacramento Kings made the playoffs. This is also the 1st time since the 2005-2006 season the Kings will have at least 40 wins and a winning record. Kings can also win the Pacific Division for the first time since the 2002-2003 season. Nobody can tell me a thing about bad basketball or bad basketball teams!

damn…I’m sincerely happy for the franchise and their fans tho…I haven’t seen folks this excited about the kings probably since that series they got screwed against the lakers