Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
kyrie doing art rn
How can you watch this team night after night? I say that with them up on a playoff team
? its my team lol

if you're only watching amazing teams play all the time then you forget how good they actually are compared to every other squad - and what development actually looks like. richards is one of the best backup bigs in the league and he's not even 25. thor was the youngest player in his class and he's finally turned the corner. dennis revived his career. all shyt that's dope even if ESPN never mentions it

tl;dr. im not a casual.

gonna watch portland/chicago shameball after this too.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kyrie doing art rn

? its my team lol

if you're only watching amazing teams play all the time then you forget how good they actually are compared to every other squad - and what development actually looks like. richards is one of the best backup bigs in the league and he's not even 25. thor was the youngest player in his class and he's finally turned the corner. dennis revived his career. all shyt that's dope even if ESPN never mentions it

tl;dr. im not a casual.

gonna watch portland/chicago shameball after this too.

this nikka @Morethan1 is just a casual who pretends to be shams and woj. ol breaking news ass nikka

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
bruh you legit asked me why im not bandwagoning like im the one tripping lmao

What I was trying to say is that the times I've watched this team play this season it's been horrible basketball.

Nothing more or less

Same as Pistons, sometimes Indiana, or some nights Minny

But for someone on this forum to think I'm a casual (not you) is beyond laughable