Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Refs been making calls like this against the Kings all night.
:unimpressed:

I think y'all been getting fukked by the refs this game but that one was a foul. Got him on the inside of the elbow as he was first going gathering to go up. I just hate when the refs wait until after the shot hits or misses to blow the whistle.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think y'all been getting fukked by the refs this game but that one was a foul. Got him on the inside of the elbow as he was first going gathering to go up. I just hate when the refs wait until after the shot hits or misses to blow the whistle.
They've shot more FTs than the C's. They aren't getting "fukked" at all. The Kings crowd is just going into an uproar every time the whistle is blown whether it was a foul or not. Not the smartest fanbase in the league :yeshrug:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Getting beat by like 20 on your home floor while shooting more FTs and complaining about the refs.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
:mjlol:Getting beat by like 20 on your home floor while shooting more FTs and complaining about the refs.
Kings are playing 8 on 5. Playing their 5th game in 7 days and 2nd night of a back to back. Celics are coming off 2 days rest. I don't give a shyt about the free throw numbers. The disparity ain't enough where it matters. It's the timing of the calls. But you're more biased than I am. At least I'll admit I was wrong.
:unimpressed:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mayweather-throwing.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They've shot more FTs than the C's. They aren't getting "fukked" at all. The Kings crowd is just going into an uproar every time the whistle is blown whether it was a foul or not. Not the smartest fanbase in the league :yeshrug:
The bad calls all happened while the game was close. shyt right before the half there was the Marcus Smart call where he hooked Sabonis' arm, then he flopped and drew another foul when they were on offense, and I think it was a Tatum drive right after with minimal contact. Celtics have been allowed to be way more physical on defense as well

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The bad calls all happened while the game was close. shyt right before the half there was the Marcus Smart call where he hooked Sabonis' arm, then he flopped and drew another foul when they were on offense, and I think it was a Tatum drive right after with minimal contact. Celtics have been allowed to be way more physical on defense as well
Don't waste your time breh.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Aight somebody got to GIF that PG dunk. Nasty.

I agree with the announcers. Can't remember last time I've seen a two handed 360 in the middle of a crowded lane.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull up all the "bad calls". I promise, almost all of them were clear fouls. But I guess I understand being fooled by the Kings crowd not knowing what is/isn't a foul :yeshrug:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The foul calls at the end of the first half changed the game. It is what it is. Boston took it to Sacramento in the second half.