firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's time for a soft rebuild

Young or Murry gone with Collins

Give Okongwu the starting center job

Good thing both Trae Young and John Collins have tanked their value this season. Collins has that fukked up finger and can't shoot 3s anymore making him way less valuable and Trae is what he is. An inefficient chucker masquerading as some type of franchise player.

Daps
Go dap fish elsewhere. Booker scored over 40 in the same game and was much more entertaining.
Devin has a more aesthetic pleasing skillset, but to dumb down Shai's watchability as if he's Harden is foul.

Harden flopped, flailed and loopholed his way to the line by taking whatever shortcut he possibly could, whereas Shai relentlessly goes for the throat, forcing the opposition to foul him (I liken that part of his game to a guard version of Shaq). He has that cerebral mentality and won't let the foot off the gas. Once he smells blood in the water, it's over. His ambidexterity and wingspan allows him to finish under, over and around every single type of defender - it's amazing how many times I see him contort his body and limbs to where he gets off a shot in the paint.

He'll punish you in the post, and can roll off both shoulders to get that middy away. There really isn't a whole lot he can't do on offense.

And most importantly on the other end he rarely ever takes a possession off. He's about the only offensive anchor in the league that has elite impact on defense too.

I can only speak for myself, but he's been the best player to watch this season. I'm looking forward to when Chet comes back and Giddey and Jalen can keep developing. I was reluctant to give the Thunder the benefit of the doubt, but it looks like they're building some special over there in OKC.