Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
This that Dallas Cowboys syndrome, bring up old achievements to justify losing in the present. Sad stuff.
Imagine saying some shyt like "Warriors better be glad they faced off against teams with injured starters to get those rings." and then thinking you have the high ground.

Hating on actual championships when y'all team hasn't won shyt. Sad stuff is right.

:picard:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Grizzlies fan babble.

GS has ended y'all season multiple times over the last decade, meanwhile, y'all nxggas ain't never won shyt. The fact y'all got y'all chests all stuck out about some cotdamn regular season games speaks volumes. This is no different to the same shyt y'all were talking last season and look how GS ended that for y'all.

Front runner babble

Half your accomplishments are credited to y’all gobbling KD on your knees begging for help.

Why the hell do you think anyone would hesitate talking shyt to y’all? You wanna flash a ring and think people not gonna come try to knock your crown off your head?

Daps
He don't like us it's ok, 2nd year Ja Morant had MVP candidate out the playoffs in his home floor I won't forget :laff:
I like the Grizzlies. I've been a JJJ fan since he was at college and even predicted he'd be a future DPOY candidate. As long as a team plays a good brand of basketball, I'll fukk with them.

But all this yapping like y'all have actually won something is corny. Acting like the Warriors can't talk their shyt too is corny.
Front runner babble

Half your accomplishments are credited to y’all gobbling KD on your knees begging for help.

Why the hell do you think anyone would hesitate talking shyt to y’all? You wanna flash a ring and think people not gonna come try to knock your crown off your head?
The problem here is, you're acting like Klay can't talk his shyt. In the world of hoops, he's earned that right, hasn't he? The Grizzlies were going at him, but now suddenly he can't throw them stones back because of whatever the fukk it is you believe he can't brag about? You want a 4x champ just to sit back and not say anything just because it's directed at the team you support?

You must be out your rabbit ass mind.

I don't know why y'all even have a problem with this. This is just another layer to the entertainment. You want some robots out there showing no emotion or personality?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
gGd98be.png

:popcorn3:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I like the Grizzlies. I've been a JJJ fan since he was at college and even predicted he'd be a future DPOY candidate. As long as a team plays a good brand of basketball, I'll fukk with them.

But all this yapping like y'all have actually won something is corny. Acting like the Warriors can't talk their shyt too is corny.

The problem here is, you're acting like Klay can't talk his shyt. In the world of hoops, he's earned that right, hasn't he? The Grizzlies were going at him, but now suddenly he can't throw them stones back because of whatever the fukk it is you believe he can't brag about? You want a 4x champ just to sit back and not say anything just because it's directed at the team you support?

You must be out your rabbit ass mind.

I don't know why y'all even have a problem with this. This is just another layer to the entertainment. You want some robots out there showing no emotion or personality?
Why is it corny, why can't we yap lol? We supposed to be some scared bytches, and not talk. We literally knocked them out of the playoffs 2 years ago, and it took a Ja Morant injury for them to beat us in 6 last year. They can talk too it's fine, but Mr. "I Guess He Got His Feelings Hurt" always in his feels, needing to tell us what they have done :laff: . Klay can talk, but you can tell when he does it bro is being insecure or something cause we not the only ones he does this with lol. He needs to be happy Wardell got him those rings, and he played with Wardell or else he would have had that Bradley Beal career trajectory.