Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spurs been blatantly disrespectful with the tanking. Detroit and Houston wasn’t that obvious. They were up big against Fallas on Wednesday too with like three minutes Left and lost that game. Silver better kick them the fourth pick :francis:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Spurs been blatantly disrespectful with the tanking. Detroit and Houston wasn’t that obvious. They were up big against Fallas on Wednesday too with like three minutes Left and lost that game. Silver better kick them the fourth pick :francis:
Nah they dead just lost that Grizzlies game, I don't even think they were tanking :russ:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Pelicans lost? Yea it's probably wraps for them and Portland. Last spot going to come down to Lakers, OKC, Utah
AntMan got hurt looks like he might be out for the remainder of regular season, there's a good chance Minn collapses down the stretch
I think Lakers, OKC & Dallas all get in.
Utah, NO & Minn battle for spot 10
Portland is way done

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
AntMan got hurt looks like he might be out for the remainder of regular season, there's a good chance Minn collapses down the stretch
I think Lakers, OKC & Dallas all get in.
Utah, NO & Minn battle for spot 10
Portland is way done
Isn't KAT coming back soon? Minnesota without either of them is basura status, but their saving grace is they have veterans and defense

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is what we envision when we drafted him but it took dude the entire season to click. Same with Jalen and Sengun last season. Houston’s top picks be taking the whole year to develop. Luka, Trae, Mitchell, even Simmons were highly impactful right away . Make me think if we get Wemby it’ll be the same thing

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Ant getting hurt OF COURSE lined up right when KAT is getting ready to return. Gotta hope he can give us that offensive boost we need if Ant is out for a few games. If Ant is out for the season then whatever lol. Just make the playoffs and try to make the Jazz’s pick worse