Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
Said it back in January when the Clippers were on that losing streak: you don't want to see that team in the play-offs because they can beat anybody in a series.

Now though? Road goes through them honestly. Championship experience and a built-for-play-offs roster.
If KD is healthy and they draw the Suns in the 1st round, the Clippers are dead.

:hubie:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Said it back in January when the Clippers were on that losing streak: you don't want to see that team in the play-offs because they can beat anybody in a series.

Now though? Road goes through them honestly. Championship experience and a built-for-play-offs roster.
Wouldn’t shock me at all if they win the west. West is shaky but they have no shot against Giannis and them but no team does

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

.27 ftr for a guy who barely scores shoots within 0-10 ft of the rim is not bad at all. In fact its really good. I disagree with this. He's one of the only jump shooters that get whistles called at the rate he shoot from 3. Which is damn damn near .60! Of his shots. This the least he's attacked the rim in damn near a decade.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wouldn’t shock me at all if they win the west. West is shaky but they have no shot against Giannis and them but no team does
I know we all know better than to put stock in the 76ers but I think they have a great shot vs Milwaukee.

I’d take both MIL and PHI over any *West team.

*Altho PHX is the new 2021 Nets… in that they should be too overwhelming for any team… if the duck tape and bandages can keep their brittle pieces upright

Daps
Hope you don’t take this for granted @Gil Scott-Heroin
Never, my bro.

I've already said he's having a great season; he's got the cheat code rn. His 2023 season reminds me of Hakeem finally figuring it out in the mid 90s (it took him a while too). Better yet, I don't weaponize him purely for an agenda out of hate for another player like some of these cats either.

:mjgrin:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I know we all know better than to put stock in the 76ers but I think they have a great shot vs Milwaukee.

I’d take both MIL and PHI over any *West team.

*Altho PHX is the new 2021 Nets… in that they should be too overwhelming for any team… if the duck tape and bandages can keep their brittle pieces upright
The Suns are nowhere near as good as the 2021 Nets. Harden was still prime Harden. Chris Paul is washed. Even with KD that team can lose.