2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Well there you have it.

You
Who is a better basketball player, Michael Jordan or Stephan Curry. Give me the reasons why.

ChatGPT
As an AI language model, I do not have personal preferences or opinions. However, it is difficult to compare Michael Jordan and Stephen Curry, as they played in different eras and have different playing styles. Michael Jordan was one of the greatest players of all time, known for his scoring ability, defense, and leadership. He won six NBA championships and was a five-time MVP. On the other hand, Stephen Curry revolutionized the game with his ability to shoot from beyond the arc and led the Golden State Warriors to three NBA championships. Both players are exceptional, and it ultimately comes down to personal preference.

Lmao, so simple. Humankind might be doomed :russ:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Well there you have it.

You
Who is a better basketball player, Michael Jordan or Stephan Curry. Give me the reasons why.

ChatGPT
As an AI language model, I do not have personal preferences or opinions. However, it is difficult to compare Michael Jordan and Stephen Curry, as they played in different eras and have different playing styles. Michael Jordan was one of the greatest players of all time, known for his scoring ability, defense, and leadership. He won six NBA championships and was a five-time MVP. On the other hand, Stephen Curry revolutionized the game with his ability to shoot from beyond the arc and led the Golden State Warriors to three NBA championships. Both players are exceptional, and it ultimately comes down to personal preference.
Software might need an update!
:patrice:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Well there you have it.

You

ChatGPT
whatever-you-say-i-dont-like-that.gif

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Why I gotta provide Twitter clips? I actually watched the games…

But thanks for exposing yourself judging players and games off Twitter clips

I've watched games since he's been back that's why I said

He wasn't good anyway

Stay with me.

He was lost on both ends

He had a few decent defensive plays since he's been back but more of a fukking liability

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Buggin, he was productive, this wasn't a Haslem situation, Iggy could still play in GSW's system

I'll say the same to you. Post some tweets of him lock down defense.

I actually watch basketball and don't nitpick certain Analytics. He was food on both ends

Enjoy the game's