Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Of course, I don't.

Denver aren't contenders.

It's Jokic, a broken down Murray (who's a good player, just not a star), surrounded by a bunch of middling role players. My point is, Embiid/Philly fans are only making a big deal out of this MVP shyt, as they did last season, because it's the only thing they'll be able to celebrate.
You keep making this about Philly fans. Perk isn’t a Philly guy. Those bucks fans who make Jokic defense compilations aren’t Philly fans. The pushback Jokic is getting is due to the media. Is it fair? Probably not but when you get shyt like this..

There will be pushback…

Daps
You keep making this about Philly fans. Perk isn’t a Philly guy. Those bucks fans who make Jokic defense compilations aren’t Philly fans. The pushback Jokic is getting is due to the media. Is it fair? Probably not but when you get shyt like this..

There will be pushback…

That tweet I quoted was from a Embiid/Philly fan, that's why I framed my post the way I did.

That doesn't mean other folks don't have their own agendas, like Giannis/Bucks fans upset their mans didn't get a third MVP because of their perception of voter fatigue. As I keep needing to point out, the media doesn't care about Jokic like that. They'll hang their shyt onto whomever is the hottest narrative at the time. There's a reason why the first straw poll for MVP back in late December only had 1 person out of 100 who believed Jokic was the MVP. It was all about Tatum for MVP back early in the season, and yet nobody gives a fukk about him now.

That's how fickle the media is.

This happens every season.

The only folks who're acting like it's different this season and are mad that Jokic has been the frontrunner, is because their guy isn't in the lead, and/or they perceived their favorite player was once robbed years ago. Well, that and this corny ass keyboard militant shyt that plagues the discourse around hoops on this board.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

9bada71ac4c3102f57f02321dd75e95dc3ffa868.gif

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
:old: thoughts this morning...

CP3 is right under Harden on my list of players that I don't like...

That being said, you've got to respek the career he's put together regardless of rangz Erneh...

Feels sohh long ago the (daily) arguments about if he was better than Deron Williams.

I love to see him lose but game recognize game....

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Remember who pushed Giannis on the Valley Oop in the Finals? :mjlol:

Yea I remember Booker & Monty crying about Giannis ft in that finals too

Giannis attacks defenders and because of his size and speed combo, he often catches defenders in poor defensive positioning thus leading to fouls...which is why you have to build the wall.