Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You're not fooling anyone.

Almost the entirety of your posts about Jokic are complaining or making up some bullshyt about how he's not being held accountable for something. It's weirdo behavior. Nobody that "loves" watching someone would have the amount of hating ass posts you do about a player, bouncing between making jokes and being serious, despite the tone and nature of them being of the same insanity.

Whereas I couldn't care less if this was about Jokic or any other player. I'm merely pointing out the constant stupidity and hypocrisy that y'all cats display when it concerns a player you don't like. If it were any other player, I'd do the same. Same reason why I keep the same energy for Draymond, another player that this board shows their ignorance and hypocrisy when posting about, which funnily enough, you're one of the main posters guilty of that behavior whenever Dray is the topic of discussion too.

No doubt there'll be another player in the future where you'll pull the same shyt and I'll be pointing that out too.
I probably got less than 10 negative posts about Draymond ever on this board lol. Half of those just BS'ing around. More posts giving him props. I criticize and give props to players I love and hate cause unlike you I have no agendas or nobody that I ride hard for. I just enjoy talking about the game. Also ALL of my posts criticizing Jokic are about his bad defense. I have plenty of positive ones about his offense but those are ignored because you're a groupie that immediately sees red when their favorites are criticized.

Now can you stop trying to clog up the thread talking about your petty beefs to actually talk basketball.

Daps
I probably got less than 10 negative posts about Draymond ever on this board lol. Half of those just BS'ing around. More posts giving him props. I criticize and give props to players I love and hate cause unlike you I have no agendas or nobody that I ride hard for. I just enjoy talking about the game. Also ALL of my posts criticizing Jokic are about his bad defense. I have plenty of positive ones about his offense but those are ignored because you're a groupie that immediately sees red when their favorites are criticized.

Now can you stop trying to clog up the thread talking about your petty beefs to actually talk basketball.
You mean backhanded ass compliments like this -
That was a crazy ass pass for a dude Jokic's size to make off the dribble. Of course he gave it right back up on the other end.
You couldn't just keep your post to praising him, you had to throw a shot at his defense in the same breath.

Like I said, you're fooling anyone.

:russell:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You mean backhanded ass compliments like this -

You couldn't just keep your post to praising him, you had to throw a shot at his defense in the same breath.

Like I said, you're fooling anyone.

:russell:
First off that was not a backhanded compliment. A backhanded compliment would be saying something like "surprisingly Jokic made a great rotation on defense". Step your vocab up

Second, I was just commenting on the game I was watching. He made a great pass on the run then came down on the other end and got blown by for an easy basket. Should I not comment on what my eyes see. Or only focus on the good OR the bad? I'm actually capable of seeing both unlike your groupie ass.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

Daps
First off that was not a backhanded compliment. A backhanded compliment would be saying something like "surprisingly Jokic made a great rotation on defense". Step your vocab up
Your post was backhanded in nature because the praise you gave him was met with the same level of insult. You're basically saying while he did this good thing on offense, of course he negated it on the other hand, so the good thing he did isn't really good, at all.

That's what a backhanded compliment intends to convey.

It doesn't have to be a literal example for it to be in the nature of.
Second, I was just commenting on the game I was watching. He made a great pass on the run then came down on the other end and got blown by for an easy basket. Should I not comment on what my eyes see. Or only focus on the good OR the bad? I'm actually capable of seeing both unlike your groupie ass.
:mjlol::dead:

Shameless ass justifying of your agenda. You can't even be honest with yourself. I just did a quick search of your Jokic posts this season and almost all of them are the same when you're fake-praising him. I've noticed you haven't kept the same energy for any other player this season either.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Where's Joel Embiid?

E8XVdxrXsAUtq_Q.jpg