Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dame really had an open invitation to join GOAT franchise and the stanbase was ready to get behind the #FreeDame campaign. But his goofy ass prefer basketball poverty over using those talents in games that actually mean something.

But they really do need to part ways at this point but with a contract that big they’ll need to find a team willing to part with that much to make it work. Good luck to em.

Dame is about getting paid. :hubie:

It’s not even about Dame no more …I’m talking about sustainability from the franchise leadership and front office ….Dame doesn’t have a no trade clause so at some point does it make sense to keep spending these high payrolls on a team like this? I think the answer is no and that Dame is going to get told to give them a list of destinations that he’d be comfortable being moved to …the off-season would make a lot of sense to do a move like this because the books will be a lot cleaner for certain franchises looking to entertain a deal that big

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Blazers looking like they’re in a complete tailspin …what a disaster that whole situation has turned into :picard:

Are they really going to pay Jerami Grant and run this same shyt back AGAIN? They have a couple nice young pieces to try to build around ..especially if they trade Dame ..they’d get a haul for him

Brad Beal as well

Both will miss the playoffs. Beal is on the decline but Dame still got something left in the tank

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It’s not even about Dame no more …I’m talking about sustainability from the franchise leadership and front office ….Dame doesn’t have a no trade clause so at some point does it make sense to keep spending these high payrolls on a team like this? I think the answer is no and that Dame is going to get told to give them a list of destinations that he’d be comfortable being moved to …the off-season would make a lot of sense to do a move like this because the books will be a lot cleaner for certain franchises looking to entertain a deal that big
Fans are happy, management is happy and dame is happy. :yeshrug:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Fans are happy, management is happy and dame is happy. :yeshrug:
If that was the case why did they trade CJ? Their actions don’t sound like a front office that has been satisfied with these results and I find it hard to believe the fans are satisfied being 6 games under .500 either

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If that was the case why did they trade CJ? Their actions don’t sound like a front office that has been satisfied with these results and I find it hard to believe the fans are satisfied being 6 games under .500 either
:patrice:

Blazers aren't even trying this season. They said that from the jump. This isnt even news.

I find it funny and ironic, that non blazers fans seems to know and care more than me.

Stop with the fake concern.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Jokic had the better stats and play

Both played shytty teams today

Jokic still in the mvp lead
Does winning not matter? And they essentially have the same record man..that 1 seed shyt ain’t gonna keep flying with the Bucks record and the Sixers are on a hot streak.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

Blazers aren't even trying this season. They said that from the jump. This isnt even news.

I find it funny and ironic, that non blazers fans seems to know and care more than me.

It’s all about Shaedon, Ant and Cam’s development…

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Sixers, with the most difficult remaining schedule in the league, have now caught up to Denver in the loss column :ehh:

1-0 against them so far this season. 2nd game this month on the 27th. Something to pay attention to.

Bucks, Celtics, Sixers all might end up with a better record than the #1 seed Nuggets.

#JoelForMVP

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

bytch your weird ass offended because people talking about a team you root for? Lmao loser nikka beat it ..you sound goofy

They weren’t trying but they gave up assets for Grant lmao

Listen if you like being a loser good for you brother :mjlol:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
bytch your weird ass offended because people talking about a team you root for? Lmao loser nikka beat it ..you sound goofy

They weren’t trying but they gave up assets for Grant lmao

Listen if you like being a loser good for you brother :mjlol:
Resort to name calling?

Grow up, you obviously take this too seriously.