Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
You know what they have done? Win more than 7 games on the road this season :bryan:
And that's all you'll have when this season is over, nothing but empty talk about winning some meaningless regular season games. This is your entire gimmick - boast about some shyt that doesn't mean anything at the end of the day to fool yourself into thinking you're in the right.

Meanwhile, in reality, they haven't done shyt. Just like you.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that's all you'll have when this season is over, nothing but empty talk about winning some meaningless regular season games. This is your entire gimmick - boast about some shyt that doesn't mean anything at the end of the day to fool yourself into thinking you're in the right.

Meanwhile, in reality, they haven't done shyt. Just like you.
Look how defeated you are :bryan: you disappeared for weeks because the Warriors stink, popped back up after they beat a few teams at home with your chest out, tagging me incessantly about meaningless regular season games.

Now they stink again, and you’re throwing in the towel and riding Jokic’s back like a horse, coward :scust:

Daps
Look how defeated you are :bryan: you disappeared for weeks because the Warriors stink, popped back up after they beat a few teams at home with your chest out, tagging me incessantly about meaningless regular season games.

Now they stink again, and you’re throwing in the towel and riding Jokic’s back like a horse, coward :scust:
It's literally impossible to be defeated by someone who doesn't know how to win.

The Warriors are a dynasty, there's nothing that you can say or conjure up to deflect that'll change that. What is your end goal here? Don't talk about disappearing when you never show up in any of those threads I tag you in until you think the coast is clear and you can get some trivial getback.

I'm seriously asking you - what is your end goal?

The Warriors will remembered as one of the game's greatest dynasties, and you'll have what? Talk about how the Clippers won some regular season games? Talk about how Wiseman is putting up some empty numbers on the worst team in the league who haven't won a game since he came to town? Talk about how MPJ is the Nuggets best player? Talk about how Jaylen Brown wouldn't even be half as good as Jae Crowder? Talk about Luka being a bust? Talk about Trae becoming the best player in the league? Talk about how Jokic maxed out in 2020? Talk about Dennis Smith Jr. is a franchise player?

See, now, this back and forth would be a lot more entertaining if you just dropped the act and embraced being stupid.

:manny:

Last edited: