Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Fq4ehUXX0CMo1Cv

:ohhh:

Is we talkin enough bout Sabonis? He prob gon go down as 3rd best center of this era behind Jokic and Embiid. Rudy, KAT, Bam and em not better. Wild he finna be top 3 all time in center trip dubs soon :dahell::leon: he basically like a middle class man Jokic

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Fq4ehUXX0CMo1Cv

Is we talkin enough bout Sabonis? He prob gon go down as 3rd best center of this era behind Jokic and Embiid. Rudy, KAT, Bam and em not better. Wild he finna be top 3 all time in center trip dubs soon :dahell::leon: he basically like a middle class man Jokic
It should be noted that he didn't technically become a full time center until he got to Sacramento, so it should be an asterisk next to that number.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Fq4ehUXX0CMo1Cv

Don't see Embiid anywhere near this list

E8XVdxrXsAUtq_Q.jpg

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
What's the problem with what I said? He hasn't been a full time center in his career and that's no shot at him at all.

It's the truth and not that big of a deal as you're making it out to be :yeshrug:
Since you wanna argue semantics, those are the amount of triple doubles he has at center. He's actually got 28 for his career.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Since you wanna argue semantics, those are the amount of triple doubles he has at center. He's actually got 28 for his career.
I was actually referring to the statement the poster made when calling him the 3rd best center of this generation and exactly why I said that he hasn't been a full time center.

I wasn't even arguing the numbers because I'm well aware of how good Sabonis is. You jumped the gun in assuming that in rushing to defend him when my statement wasn't even a critique of him.

horizon

Veteran
Daps

:usure:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I was actually referring to the statement the poster made when calling him the 3rd best center of this generation and exactly why I said that he hasn't been a full time center.

I wasn't even arguing the numbers because I'm well aware of how good Sabonis is. You jumped the gun in assuming that in rushing to defend him when my statement wasn't even a critique of him.
Who cares when he became a full time starter? You said there should be an asterisk on the number. That's the number he has AS A CENTER. I don't really care about where he ranks in this era. Most people don't even watch him play.