Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
You can see where the Kings are gonna struggle in the playoffs

Sometimes you just need to have a guy who you can give the ball and say make something happen

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You can see where the Kings are gonna struggle in the playoffs

Sometimes you just need to have a guy who you can give the ball and say make something happen
I think Fox can definitely be the go to guy if he's scoring like this year, their biggest problem is and will be defense. With this type of defense, other teams will always be in. Just can't be this bad on defense and go far. Also interested in seeing them in more half court ball.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
You said they need someone to make something happen. Now they need a walking mismatch. They'll be alright.
:skip:

Come on man you know what I mean...Having a guy who you just give the ball to who can get his, force defenses to double/triple him is paramount in playoff ball especially in halfcourt offense.
I think Fox can definitely be the go to guy if he's scoring like this year, their biggest problem is and will be defense. With this type of defense, other teams will always be in. Just can't be this bad on defense and go far. Also interested in seeing them in more half court ball.

Will have to see come playoff time with Fox cause you never know how these guys will look their first time in that situation...look at Randle a couple years ago. To me Fox is a guy who can get shutdown due to his size. Right now besides Steph, I feel like your best offensive player has to be at least 6'6 - 6'7 now a days.