Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Warriors record

27-7 at home
7-25 on road

one of the most insane splits I done ever seen. Only the Rockets, Spurs and Pistons have a worse road record and its barely they all 4 basically the same just off by a half or 1 game. Has there ever been anything like this for a defending champ? shyt make ZERO sense they got the exact same core as last season:why:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Now that it’s been enough time to judge….early returns on that Jordan Poole extension don’t look great.
Ehh, it’s pretty standard they will be fine. And he’ll get better(or not and get traded)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Grizzlies gonna to fall to the 4 seed before it's all said and done
They're way too far ahead to fall any further but they might not even win 50 with how they're slipping and I think the Suns are about to go on a huge run

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Warriors record

27-7 at home
7-25 on road

one of the most insane splits I done ever seen. Only the Rockets, Spurs and Pistons have a worse road record and its barely they all 4 basically the same just off by a half or 1 game. Has there ever been anything like this for a defending champ? shyt make ZERO sense they got the exact same core as last season:why:

-poole strong regression and amazingly low bbiq on full display every night
-5 useless roster spots including a completely unused 15th roster spot
-over relying on 2-way contract platers bc like i said, waaay too many useless spots. so now that they are pretty much done, they cant play those guys. And lacob is pinching pennies because every day they don't sign one of those 2-way guys to an actual deal, it saves him money.
-very suspect coaching staff (kenny atkinson is our defensive coordinator...why?). A lot of player development guys, and the young guys are all mediocre. Frank Vogel been on the couch since he got fired, and they still didn't try to get him
-No sign of Wiggins in nearly a month
-traded wiseman for a hurt GP2 when we could've held onto GP2, traded Wiseman after we won the chip and gotten something to help the roster before the league caught on that wiseman is dark-skin alex len with a soundcloud. So the Warriors spent the entire trade deadline trying to rectify the obvious mistake of keeping wiseman. Terrible asset management from a terrible front office
-front office trying this dumbass 2 timeline approach instead of doing the simple work of giving Steph a veteran team like all the other contending superstars. let's not forget, bob myers didnt even think this team could win the chip last season. The core of Steph/Klay/Dray is just that good.
-Steph turns 35 next week, and Klay and Draymond already turned 33

lots of issues, nearly all avoidable. When steph hangs it up, we're gonna see just how inept the front office is.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who finds the combination of Lefkoe, Parker, Crawford, and Shaq to be very annoying?......... I'm just not a fan of Lefkoe.
literally everyone hates lefkoe. the nikka is such a tryhard bytch. the NBA subreddit is filled with posts on how lame he is. The tuesday crew is complete trash