Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
If you want to watch wemby play live they have his game streaming live on the nba YouTube channel. The link is below

Edit: Nevermind they stopped the live stream on YouTube but you can still watch it on the nba app for free

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
1st round-wise, even tho the West matchups are all everyone will care about while the East ones rotate NBA TV duties... i do think Cavs/Knicks will be epic.

Could definitely see that 4/5 matchup + all 4 west series having game 7s depending on the final seeding.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Man I have no idea what a good solution is to all the main players sitting out these road games are, but its crazy unfair to people who pay the higher prices to see the star teams come to town. Giannis (and Holiday) are both sitting out tonight in Orlando.

I think that the league might need to do a short term Injured List, like 5 days. If you hurt, you hurt. Then gotta miss 2-3 games. Now, obviously then teams can just have the player on the bench with a DNP, but that would look much more suspect when people come to see Giannis, or Bron or Steph and they suited up and not playing. Could have riots on their hands. But these teams are abusing these rules.

Anyone else got any ideas.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Man I have no idea what a good solution is to all the main players sitting out these road games are, but its crazy unfair to people who pay the higher prices to see the star teams come to town. Giannis (and Holiday) are both sitting out tonight in Orlando.

I think that the league might need to do a short term Injured List, like 5 days. If you hurt, you hurt. Then gotta miss 2-3 games. Now, obviously then teams can just have the player on the bench with a DNP, but that would look much more suspect when people come to see Giannis, or Bron or Steph and they suited up and not playing. Could have riots on their hands. But these teams are abusing these rules.

Anyone else got any ideas.
they used to have IL's,