Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Clarke loss a huge hit for them. Melton, Anderson, and now Clarke all gone from the bench of last year's team, and Adams has no timetable for a return, I can see Memphis going home real early in the playoffs.
I still don't understand the thought process behind moving those guys and replacing them with unproven rookies.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Last year in the 2022 observation thread people were talkin about the Grizzlies need to just stay as is and "let them young guys develop"... i was saying nah, they need to package them draft picks and move the hell on with however many of them young folks to make improvements in the offseason, esp if it can acquire a big name.

Can't be complacent when history shows only 2-3 homegrown players ever remain from the roster their drafted on to the roster they end up winning a title with, if they ever do win. I had a similar stance 2-3 years ago about the Hawks when they're surplus of young guys were being gassed up.
They tripled down on internal development, the laziest route possible, thinking they were gonna duplicate last season, even though I can admit that it was a bit fluky and unsustainable.

The Hawks is a perfect example. None of their young guys from two years ago have improved.

You're not winning a title, or even make a deep playoff run, with a roster full of rookie contracts. shyt doesn't happen for a reason.

Thunder added Perk and Fisher. Warriors added Iggy. Magic added Horace Grant and Brian Shaw. These jokers added Jake LaRavia :unimpressed:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
the heat were getting fouls and free throws for nothing while the hawks were not getting that same whistle in the 1st half

nba so rigged :mjlol: