Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

If they take it, they deserve it. The Kings been playing lights out
I've been on here singing Kleiman's praises, but that guy had the most retarded offseason I've ever seen from a 50-win team. In a big market, they'd be calling for his firing. He read his own press clippings

He wasted roster spots on not 1, not 2, not, 3, not 4, but 5 fukking rookies, then wonders why the bench has been trash all year:francis:

Luke Kennard the prize acquisition. Wtf man:francis:
Trade Kessler for Jake fukking LaRavia :mjlol: "Bu bu bu bu Brooklyn wanted four 1st round picks for Mikal" Okay and? Hand em' over

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've been on here singing Kleiman's praises, but that guy had the most retarded offseason I've ever seen from a 50-win team. In a big market, they'd be calling for his firing. He read his own press clippings

He wasted roster spots on not 1, not 2, not, 3, not 4, but 5 fukking rookies, then wonders why the bench has been trash all year:francis:

Luke Kennard the prize acquisition. Wtf man:francis:

Last year in the 2022 observation thread people were talkin about the Grizzlies need to just stay as is and "let them young guys develop"... i was saying nah, they need to package them draft picks and move the hell on with however many of them young folks to make improvements in the offseason, esp if it can acquire a big name.

Can't be complacent when history shows only 2-3 homegrown players ever remain from the roster their drafted on to the roster they end up winning a title with, if they ever do win. I had a similar stance 2-3 years ago about the Hawks when they're surplus of young guys were being gassed up.