T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Look out for GSW y’all

All they’ve been through this season and they’re the 5th seed

They got Steph coming back over the weekend

I’ma Nuggets fan and I still think the Warriors are the favorites regardless of records/seeding

Now some of this is contingent on health

But they’re proven; they’re the defending champs

I expect them to be right there where they’ve been the past decade—in position to contend for a championship

Hope teams are healthy so we can see everyone’s best down the stretch

Daps
Who said they needed Wiseman?

He’s not as bad as he’s looked and with Bey out and him in every game minus one has been competitive

@Squirrel from Meteor Man did. He first said the Warriors wouldn't win a championship last season without him playing, and then he doubled down this season by saying they needed to play him more if they were any hope of winning.

That cat is completely using that stat out of context.

They're 0-5 with him
In those five games, they have a -7.3 net rating with him on the floor (7th on the team)
In those five games, they have played the 30th, 25th and 24th ranked offenses. It only stands to reason over those five games their defensive rating hasn't been as bad because they've played the worst offenses.

And here's the most damning stat of all about his defense -

wisemandefense.png

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
He’s not as bad as he’s looked and with Bey out and him in every game minus one has been competitive

This is an easy trap to get caught in with Wiseman sohh far. He has had moments on both ends of the court where he has looked amazing.

But he wasn't able to stay on the floor and couldn't/wouldn't fit into the system in GS. With all the spacing Steph provides he should have been eating in the paint but didn't.

I hope he can stay healthy enough to get the playing time he needs. I still think he could be great, but it unfortunately wasn't going to happen with us.

The 2 haters that won't be named (@Gil Scott-Heroin and @Don Homer :russ: ) were right about him at least in GS.

I hope he gets it together...

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Oh I didn’t know there was a possibility that Wiggs was coming back this weekend too

Things look to be lining up…again

mcnulty-pissed.gif

He may not be back yet, I was talking more in general...

And we getting GP the Giant back around playoff time too.

:whew:

Things are heating up and I can finally start paying more attention....

:pachaha:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is an easy trap to get caught in with Wiseman sohh far. He has had moments on both ends of the court where he has looked amazing.

But he wasn't able to stay on the floor and couldn't/wouldn't fit into the system in GS. With all the spacing Steph provides he should have been eating in the paint but didn't.

I hope he can stay healthy enough to get the playing time he needs. I still think he could be great, but it unfortunately wasn't going to happen with us.

The 2 haters that won't be named (@Gil Scott-Heroin and @Don Homer :russ: ) were right about him at least in GS.

I hope he gets it together...

The key with young players, and hell even a lot of veterans is they need consistency. They need consistent minutes and the freedom to make mistakes to grow and learn a system. They already got enough to think about trying to figure out where to be on plays, you add in having to worry that any mistakes will lead to you being back to the bench for multiple games and it’s easy to get in your head and in turn fukk up more. We’ll see if he gets better in Detroit where we can play more freely.

I think Kerr was doing damage to all the young guys by yoyo’ing their minutes and sitting them for multiple games at a time.

Daps
He's the reason I get pissed about the Jokic coverage. The criticism over the technicals, pouting, and not getting on D cause he didn't get a call were legit. But the criticisms about his D went overboard and seemed like some personal shyt cause they didn't like Cousins. Yet when Jokic came along there was nothing but excuses for his defensive deficiencies. Or they will use the coded language of him being a smart defender, a good team defender, or having quick hands and knows where to be.
How could you possibly draw parallels between the two?

Boogie never led those Kings teams to the playoffs. Do you think Jokic would be praised the same if he never went to the playoffs, or would his deficiencies be talked about more? Boogie literally had no success, whatsoever, in Sactown, and rightfully/wrongfully the criticism mirrored that. Why the fukk should the coverage be the same for Jokic?

I swear some of y'all just conjure up bullshyt about Jokic to be mad about.

Last edited:
Daps
The key with young players, and hell even a lot of veterans is they need consistency. They need consistent minutes and the freedom to make mistakes to grow and learn a system. They already got enough to think about trying to figure out where to be on plays, you add in having to worry that any mistakes will lead to you being back to the bench for multiple games and it’s easy to get in your head and in turn fukk up more. We’ll see if he gets better in Detroit where we can play more freely.

I think Kerr was doing damage to all the young guys by yoyo’ing their minutes and sitting them for multiple games at a time.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Imagine typing some dumb shyt out like this as if the Warriors aren't trying to compete for a title. No team in modern NBA history has ever managed to win anything trying to develop young players. I don't wanna hear this shyt when one of those young guys couldn't even set a screen properly at 21 years old.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
He may not be back yet, I was talking more in general...

And we getting GP the Giant back around playoff time too.

:whew:

Things are heating up and I can finally start paying more attention....

:pachaha:
After all these years I’ve come to know that if GSW has Steph, Klay, Dray and a wing they’re going to be a problem. Well, they got all that and more so it’s time to buckle up. :francis: Low-key if my Nuggets were to win their first championship I would want that road to go through GSW. They’ve consistently been the best team over the past decade. To be the best, you got to beat the best. But I’ll be damned if I don’t acknowledge that that matchup makes me nervous. :pachaha: