Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
See how Conley calmly dribbled the ball up and got everybody in the right place for the offensive play. That’s what the Timberwolves was missing last year. I wanna see some KAT and Conley pnr when he gets healthy.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klay and Poole are obviously good. They can't win a champ without Steph, but they can step up and beat suckers like they just did.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
why are PG & Kawhi deferring to Russ there?

I don’t think they deferred so much as Ant and Jaden locked them up offball

The guy on PG played great denial defense, but Kawhi didn't even attempt to post-up and he was right there on the low block in front of Russ.

Watching live, couldn't tell if Russ waived him off or if Kawhi just didn't want to be bothered... but that was just a shyt possession. Where was the off-ball screen to free up PG who had just scored 5 pts in a row? How do you not post-up KL when in the last few games you know he's barely got a shot attempt in closing minutes? It's nonsensical.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to take yall seriously but 7-23 on the road is just hilarious, 2 bad games they go from 6 to 11
Thr warriors have another easy path to the finals. Its disheartening, sad and funny as fukk at the same time.

They will be the 6 and beat sacramento in 5. Then play those bum ass grizz and beat them in 6 again and play them bum ass nuggets and beat them in 6. Clippers are gonna beat the suns and lose to bum ass denver. .smh

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lillard's scoring outburst doesn't mean shyt to me...Get your team into the Playoffs.

This is the 2nd 23 pt lead Portland has blown this season

Last edited: