Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
what happened? :mjgrin:

"As a team, we've got to mature. ... We've got to grow up -- if we want to win a championship. There's no young team that's ever won a championship, mentally or physically."

The Mavs' starting lineup featured four players who are 30 or older. The exception is 23-year-old superstar Luka Doncic. While Kidd did not specifically call out Doncic, he also emphasized that the Mavs were affected by disagreements with the officials.

Kidd on blowing huge lead: Mavs have to 'grow up'

:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Healthy Kawhi Clippers is the only entity that can stop the Phoenix Suns out West
Washed CP3 & Puzzy azz DeAndre Ayton will stop the Suns.I'm already peeping how the hands of fate will loop back around & fukk us once again.I'm cursed to be in tune with the heartbeat of this team.Bane of my existence :mjcry:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
From a scheme/talent perspective, that Russ/Clippers fit is a W. They haven't even built chemistry yet and they going toe-to-toe with the best teams already while not even at full strength. They were in good position to win both of these games.

Health-wise, I'm not too concerned for them in this day and age because of the two key words: load management.

All they have to do is be good enough to get into the play-offs no matter the seed because honestly they can beat any team in a series.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

hay-es.gif

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's fair too, but I just feel like george and kawhi have played so few games together over the past two seasons they kinda needed to see if they could still hang with these top teams. Obviously, wins would have been better, but getting blown out would have been devastating.
Ya but usually when Kawhi plays this many minutes and puts up these number his team blows out the opposition. He can’t be happy

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
From a scheme/talent perspective, that Russ/Clippers fit is a W. They haven't even built chemistry yet and they going toe-to-toe with the best teams already while not even at full strength. They were in good position to win both of these games.

Health-wise, I'm not too concerned for them in this day and age because of the two key words: load management.

All they have to do is be good enough to get into the play-offs no matter the seed because honestly they can beat any team in a series.

We hear this every year. Like clockwork