Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Can you believe that soft ass nikka got caught for PEDS. Had to be estrogen dude be killing me sometimes man. Zero aggression zero back to the basket game. Zero touch around the rim CP3 be giving him crisp ass passed man.

It’s part of what makes LAC/PHX an interesting matchup. With Zubac and Plumlovic, Ayton can no longer go 2013 Roy Hibbert on the 2nd unit.

He’ll actually have to be aggressive since rebounds and positioning wouldn’t come easy.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
It’s part of what makes LAC/PHX an interesting matchup. With Zubac and Plumlovic, Ayton can no longer go 2013 Roy Hibbert on the 2nd unit.

He’ll actually have to be aggressive since rebounds and positioning wouldn’t come easy.
Yea that matchup is key. Cause for the most part the suns are a jump shooting team with KD added. I know guys can still get down hill on the suns. The battle of the boards is gonna be huge that series. Definitely an interesting matchup.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I was completely wrong about Sacramento. I thought they would fall off and yet they keep outplaying their schedule. They’ve had some luck with teams being injured and that’s part of that game.
They've also lost a decent amount of games they should have won. They've got a really tough schedule after the all star break. What makes them a good team is their offense. Kings can score from anywhere on the floor and have arguably the best 4th quarter player in the league.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not into all-star weekend anymore…haven’t been in a long time…I used to at least check out the main game but I don’t like that they moved away from the east vs west matchup