Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:francis:

its too late. His contract is expiring next season so he'll be easy to move after we get bounced in the 2nd round.

The process is over...:mjcry:
I’m on an indefinite break from the Sixers, I haven’t been watching the games, I have never been so sure of a 2nd round exit in my life, I’m questioning what’s the point of even watching at this point. My hope is gone.

I only like maybe 5 guys on the entire team, I hate our coach, our GM and probably our owner too. Its time for the rebuild to be honest and I hope Embiid asks out so it can start asap, the process failed….

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I’m on an indefinite break from the Sixers, I haven’t been watching the games, I have never been so sure of a 2nd round exit in my life, I’m questioning what’s the point of even watching at this point. My hope is gone.

I only like maybe 5 guys on the entire team, I hate our coach, our GM and probably our owner too. Its time for the rebuild to be honest and I hope Embiid asks out so it can start asap, the process failed….

The front office made it clear they aint serious about winning so I aint gonna trip anymore :hubie:

Im just gonna enjoy the remaining days of Jojo in a sixers jersey

:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
hawks really about to let us win huh :unimpressed:
McDaniels can run, dribble and attack the rim :wow:

Thybulle could never :picard:

i knew yal would love him for being a solid B+ athlete on the wing if nothing else :russ: mcdaniels too scatterbrained to be a consistent defender on a winning team, but he's stronger than he looks, can get hot, and always plays hard

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Thunder are never getting to .500 :dead:

Ingram just shooting over everybody & then Valanciunas just being bigger than anybody else is killing them.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
hawks really about to let us win huh :unimpressed:

i knew yal would love him for being a solid B+ athlete on the wing if nothing else :russ: mcdaniels too scatterbrained to be a consistent defender on a winning team, but he's stronger than he looks, can get hot, and always plays hard

breh Im not used to having athletes on my squad man...I dont know how to react :whoo:

*edit*

he hit another 3 and didnt pump fake and pass like Matisse would do :damn:

oh we back baby :ohlawd: