Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I don't see an agenda that Hart would have though seeing that he has no reason to protect and help out the Trailblazers. With that being said, everyone's experience with a team is difference.

GPII's is now coming out and downplaying what was in that Sham's report, so who knows what is true or not.

But he did…unprompted. He had no reason to even touch on that topic but he went into an entire monologue. Which seems peculiar.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But he did…unprompted. He had no reason to even touch on that topic but he went into an entire monologue. Which seems peculiar.
What agenda would he have though is my question unless you want to say that he did it because they sent him to a destination along with his former college teammate and he's thankful for that.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Breh it’s obvious what happened now the gpii story was largely clickbait.

Whoever originally made it sound worse than what it is needs to be canned.

GPII representatives already denied being drugged and the warriors found out yesterday that instead of being out til the playoff he really just needs two-three more weeks of resting. So basically post all star break

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
What agenda would he have though is my question unless you want to say that he did it because they sent him to a destination along with his former college teammate and he's thankful for that.
I don’t know what his agenda would be but a player would not just jump into an entire monologue about something that doesn‘t have anything to do with him or that was even asked of him if he didn’t have some vested interest there. That shyt is clear. Nobody asked Hart about Portland….so why did he feel the need to speak up? I’m trying to find out why the hell why…

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Breh it’s obvious what happened now the gpii story was largely clickbait.

Whoever originally made it sound worse than what it is needs to be canned.

GPII representatives already denied being drugged and the warriors found out yesterday that instead of being out til the playoff he really just needs two-three more weeks of resting. So basically post all star break

But the warriors still believe that the Blazers withheld medical info from them. And they’re upset enough that they went and contacted the league office about it.

Why is Hart politicking tho?