Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Off topic but a Mac Maclung is the Olivia Munn of NBA players. Just like Munn he always poppin up at spots and you wonder for what?

I also predict Scoot goes top 4 when they drafting….

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I love you Candace, but when I turn to a TNT broadcast I wanna hear from Ernie, Kenny and Chuck :camby:

Oddly enough I saw Barkley on NBATV coverage the other day :bryan:They threw Charles on the JV squad, shyt threw me off.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Dudes get on tv and just start reading from the checklist.

TNT does a segment on 40pt scoring in January. Jamal Crawford talks about rules of the game making it easier and can anyone on the list do it in the playoffs.

Producers put the graphic back up. Everybody on the list has scored 40 in the playoffs🫡

Sigh.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Off topic but a Mac Maclung is the Olivia Munn of NBA players. Just like Munn he always poppin up at spots and you wonder for what?

I also predict Scoot goes top 4 when they drafting….

I don’t think the g-league dudes will be a part of the draft. I wish all 28 players were draftable tho.. hopefully that’s the case and this is wrong:

The 21 NBA players will be drafted into three seven-player teams. Pau Gasol, Joakim Noah and Deron Williams will serve as coaches for those teams, while Jason Terry will coach the G League team.

All four teams will play a semifinal game with a target score of 40, and the two winners will then play the championship game with a target score of 25.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Knicks v Lakers game gonna be a good one, my nikka Rui been dippin off them fast break leak outs.

I was impressed with the Knicks over this 3 game stretch vs cavs, bos, and nets even though they couldn’t pull out the nets game