Embiid, Harden & Maxey VS Greek, Bhris, & Rue

:eat:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Ant was amazing that 2nd half of that season to the point people were arguing in his favor, but he was straight ass that first half of the season which negated the games that Melo missed.

He didnt start great but I think it was the team record more than anything. Lamelo was good but Ants second half should have got him the award. Doesnt really matter but I'm riding with Ant :ufdup:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He didnt start great but I think it was the team record more than anything. Lamelo was good but Ants second half should have got him the award. Doesnt really matter but I'm riding with Ant :ufdup:
Funny that you mention that considering that might potentially come into play this season with ROY again they might use it against Paolo eventhough I don't think he's been the best rookie.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The people who say shyt like that (some cats on the coli included) are casuals and don't need to be taken seriously
What else makes me laugh is that when a casual sees a great game and says "I'd watch more NBA if they always played this hard" when there are usually a couple genuinely great games every week if not every night with everybody going hard as hell.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
51 games played Lamelo getting ROY wasnt because of his defense :beli:
Ant was amazing that 2nd half of that season to the point people were arguing in his favor, but he was straight ass that first half of the season which negated the games that Melo missed.
they should've been co-roty imo :manny: especially considering the sabotage borrego put on lamelo