Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bridges is overpaid and overrated; Gordon is better than both guys.

If Grant was worth that money, Portland wouldn't be under .500.

I know he's gonna get paid by somebody but he'll just be another bad contract in the long run like a lot of guys in the league. Whoever pays him probably isn't going anywhere.
The majority of the league is overpaid if we're being honest, but that's what happens when cash is flowing around the league. He reminds me of Myles Turner in that they think that they are better than how teams around the league view them and can eat good if they'd be willing to play that glue guy role.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I know they aren't healthy tonight but this Grizzlies team is incredibly fraudulent. Ja Morant is the new Allen Iverson, for better or for worst. Simulataneously one of the most exciting players in the league but also one of the most overrated.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The Grizzlies win at home because they have a good defense and can get out in transition and overwhelm most NBA teams. They could lose to just about anyone in the playoffs but they also could beat the Warriors because the Warriors are so turnover prone.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
This team has been ass lately. Trade Ant Ant & Slo Mo for Danny Green and some tall white kid from Wake Forest brehs.:why: These dudes look human

We haven't last lost 5 in a row in 2 years. :scusthov: