Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
With Naz Reid starting at the 5, the Wolves are currently being out rebounded by the Rockets 34 to 14.
I'm trying to work out what Naz starting at the 5 has to do with this. They're getting outrebounded at nearly every spot and it's still only a two-point game. McDaniels has been out there for 18 minutes and doesn't even have a rebound.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm trying to work out what Naz starting at the 5 has to do with this. They're getting outrebounded at nearly every spot and it's still only a two-point game. McDaniels has been out there for 18 minutes and doesn't even have a rebound.
I’m just informing people here on the Wolves current game. I do not see why you would take offense to me pointing out this information. :lupe:

Jaden’s not a good rebounder but he’s all defense or close to it. Naz, however, sadly, is not.

Daps
I’m just informing people here on the Wolves current game. I do not see why you would take offense to me pointing out this information. :lupe:

Jaden’s not a good rebounder but he’s all defense or close to it. Naz, however, sadly, is not.
I thought it was just weird that you chose to center it around Naz. If everyone else was doing their part on crashing the glass and he wasn't, I could understand, but that's not the case.

:manny: