Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Sucks that most people will be tuned into Klays game today instead of the Bulls and Mavs game. Been a great game so far:francis:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
@who_better_than_me Why won’t Silas play JG in the 4th man? Even just to let him get a feel and try shyt out in the game. Is he still on the restriction?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@who_better_than_me Why won’t Silas play JG in the 4th man? Even just to let him get a feel and try shyt out in the game. Is he still on the restriction?
Silas been doing that all season. He doesn’t play sengun ir green garbage minutes. He’s a garbage coach. It’s frustrating becaue were losing 85% of the time and Green only plays a half of that. Silas has the worst minutes distribution in the league. It’s why Green can’t develope momentum

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Silas been doing that all season. He doesn’t play sengun ir green garbage minutes. He’s a garbage coach. It’s frustrating becaue were losing 85% of the time and Green only plays a half of that. Silas has the worst minutes distribution in the league. It’s why Green can’t develope momentum

I don’t wanna see a black coach lose his gig but it’s like breh their development is the main thing.