Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Last season was Brooklyn's best opportunity to win the championship......Most of the league was coming off a short offseason and many of the top-tier players got injured due to fatigue, While KD/Kyrie were relatively fresh due to them having a long layoff due to injury...KD returning to full strength was iffy, but once we knew he was 100%, that was Brooklyn's best chance at winning the chip...Unfortunately, Kyrie got hurt, Harden was ass and KD's toe was on the line...What terrible luck.

Edit: The Nets are still one of the favorites to win the chip, but they should've won it last season...They missed a golden opportunity with LA/GS being injured and Philly choking.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People keep overlooking the fact that Bol Bol has a thin frame for a player of his size, so it's hard to give him any consistent run out there. I just don't see him being even close to a consistent rotation player until he puts on more weight.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i like this move for the pistons Especially if they trade grant soon. Bol bol can get some time and they can see what they got. Basically high reward low risk move.

Yeah, they got the room to be more creative with roster moves. Maybe Bol finds a home and blossoms alongside Cade.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
trae about to get another coach fired :mjlol:
You see how reluctant they were to give Nate the job. They miss the playoffs, he is outta there.

Trae even being vocal about the regular season being boring is gonna somehow reflect on the coach in the front office's eyes.

"You cant keep your players engaged?":ld:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Hawks gotta consolidate

They have too many pieces yet they're not good

:picard:

Trae Young's regular season is boring after making the playoffs(1 time) might have surpassed T-Mac's finally happy to be in the 2nd round as the WOAT quote
I was thinking of teams that could use Tatum or Brown and Atlanta is one of them.

But knowing them, Trae is "untouchable" smh

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking of teams that could use Tatum or Brown and Atlanta is one of them.

But knowing them, Trae is "untouchable" smh

They should have sold high on Cam. Dude been getting exposed lately. If Ben Simmons is available, get him. They have enough offense to make up for his deficiencies. Trade Cam + Bogdanovic + picks for Ben.