Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
It's cool to see a lot of these vets get another chance in the league. Some of them are showing they still got it.

Part of it I feel is the contracts vets get is getting them out the paint. Either you earning so much that teams don't think you worth it ( see John wall) or your minimums are higher than a young player who has upside

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
LeBron blew this shid up. Look at his TL

That quote by Glenn was crazy. He says he made a mistake but I don't know how Kevin Porter the player pulled timely trigger shots. And even if that's who he meant it's terrible when these people who get paid to follow the league and be it's voice know less about these players than us supposed casuals who follow the league

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Cam Johnson's been on fire this year. The only thing holding him back from taking Jay Crowder's starting spot is his size. Crowder's weight allows him to defend PFs better.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That quote by Glenn was crazy. He says he made a mistake but I don't know how Kevin Porter the player pulled timely trigger shots. And even if that's who he meant it's terrible when these people who get paid to follow the league and be it's voice know less about these players than us supposed casuals who follow the league

Far be in from me to protect a white man...especially on thecoli.

But, there's no way in hell that man made sports quip about a man that shot a 14 year old girl.

He mistook Kevin Porter for KPJ's father and it's was a horrible coincidence.