Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I think I like the Pistons team much better without Grant. They play a much more entertaining and freeflowing brand of basketball.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@Gil Scott-Heroin @42 Monks

Deni guarded Lamelo most of the night.

Lamelo went 7-20 with just 2 assists.

:lupe:
wizards had eight total fouls called all night going into the fourth. not mad at young pg trying to force the issue and maybe get the refs to wake up after the coach is T'd up for the same complaint :manny:

im more shocked at bertans hitting shots than anything else

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
wizards had eight total fouls called all night going into the fourth. not mad at young pg trying to force the issue and maybe get the refs to wake up after the coach is T'd up for the same complaint :manny:

im more shocked at bertans hitting shots than anything else

In the 3rd I was like the refs ain't gonna give us anything... then the calls started to come and we got some legitimate home cooking :leon: and then I saw the FT disparity and was like :whoo:

Bridges was about to throw hands at a ref

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
In the 3rd I was like the refs ain't gonna give us anything... then the calls started to come and we got some legitimate home cooking :leon: and then I saw the FT disparity and was like :whoo:

Bridges was about to throw hands at a ref
there was a point in the second where it looked like kuzma and bridges were about to jump one of those refs together :mjlol:

and honestly i just don't think there's any version of this team where hayward and lamelo are both engaged and productive from start to finish anymore. its obvious that plumlee as a big, even though he's better than zeller/biyombo, exists to prop up hayward's half court give and go game more than compliment anything lamelo does specifically. the first two games against washington you couldn't even remember if hayward played or not

now hayward starts cooking in half court finally and lamelo tries to stay out of his way by playing 100mph to give different looks to the defense. even if they're tight, something gotta give :manny: