Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Love to see it

I don’t see how “getting some shots up” actually benefits these guys. When you’re as good at shooting as these nba guys you need something to simulate long rangy defenders in his face. Knocking down shots he’ll never see in a game won’t help him improve.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
While overlooking the fact that there are/were women assistant coaches in the league now besides her who deserved the opportunity just as much if not more.

Eh. She's definitely the most high profile one, and most of the outcry regarding her is how she's basically been given the run around whenever it's actually time for her to get an opportunity. The others, if there are others, have almost never even been in a position to get an opportunity.

That being said I don't think there should be a woman HC in the NBA ever.

I don’t see how “getting some shots up” actually benefits these guys. When you’re as good at shooting as these nba guys you need something to simulate long rangy defenders in his face. Knocking down shots he’ll never see in a game won’t help him improve.

Well for one it's decent exercise and good for your senses, but two the way basketball works is it's muscle memory. The more shots you take from a spot, the more you train your body to be able make the necessary adjustments needed to hit shots in that spot. If you only shoot corner 3s, you'll likely only be able to consistently make corner 3s, for example. So it does help to get shots up for muscle memory's sake.

Plus there's plenty of wide open shots in a NBA game, this is one of the lazier eras of defense.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

I remember bulls fans hating this dude with a passion

He has hot streaks and can handle the offense some, his bball iq is abysmal though and he does a lot of things that will make you want to throw something at your TV.

However I think the lakers should have given him a shot. He can hit the 3 and can make big shots playing with lebron would have done some good for him.