Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

sean360

Pro
Daps
What's wrong with that?
When someone have a covid complication like a blood clot and die on court the nba get sued into oblivion, or a patient that is a symptomatic but oxygen saturation is in the 80 and he pass out on court,or he is asymptotic but give the virus to a security guard who is 50 and they die , I think it’s way to dangerous and complicated, but I could be wrong.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
When someone have a covid complication like a blood clot and die on court the nba get sued into oblivion, or a patient that is a symptomatic but oxygen saturation is in the 80 and he pass out on court,or he is asymptotic but give the virus to a security guard who is 50 and they die , I think it’s way to dangerous and complicated, but I could be wrong.

Come on G.. you're already filling the arenas up with unmasked people in the stands who you have no idea what their current status is. If a security guard is gonna get it in the arena they're gonna get it that way if anything.

sean360

Pro
Daps
Come on G.. you're already filling the arenas up with unmasked people in the stands who you have no idea what their current status is. If a security guard is gonna get it in the arena they're gonna get it that way if anything.
I hear you another thing is if the player is a asymptomatic he could give the virus to his entire team and also the team he is playing against and covid affect each person differently

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I hear you another thing is if the player is a asymptomatic he could give the virus to his entire team and also the team he is playing against and covid affect each person differently

I get that but to me at some point you have to have a discussion as a league about what level of risk you're willing to live with when almost every player in the league is vaxed. Otherwise what was the point of the leaguewide vax protocols?

The NFL just came out and said most of the COVID positive players this last week were asymptomatic. To me it just doesn't make sense anymore to automatically hold a player out for a virus they only know they have because someone tested and told them.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Is this the season the Heat finally put it all together?

:sas1:

Needless to say, it'll all come down to health/availability. Whoever gets the best luck in that respect will make it out of the East.

yea it will probably remain jumbled in the East between covid/regular health issues/teams going thru ups & downs...so whoever is hot and healthiest will have the advantage

it'll be interesting to see what trades teams make because of the new setup for the playoffs...teams are less inclined to trade early and let things play out a lil bit more